June 2nd 2021
Look Up Events
Follow us on instagram
Imagine if we could experience our feelings in such a way that we knew what they were good for, even when they hurt the most. What if we acknowledged vulnerability as the gateway to our needs and the bond in our relationships? Seeing others’ vulnerability elicits our empathy and makes our heart warm for others.
6 Reasons Why You Should Mark Emotion Awareness Day and Celebrate All Emotions!
- There’s lots of new research about emotions, that people need to know about.
- Emotions are our main motivational system, and we want people to know how it works.
- Avoiding painful emotions lead to emotional suffering.
- Understanding and processing emotions promote mental health, strong relationships and less conflict.
- Some emotions have a bad reputation and others are misunderstood, and we need to set the record straight: we need all our emotions!
- Creating a more emotion-friendly world!
“Let’s not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it.”