June 2nd 2021
Look Up Events
Follow us on Twitter
For many years you have talked about me. Behind my back. Over my head. Shouting at me. At times you haven’t even acknowledged my existence, and never have you truly listened to me. I want this to change.I need you to be with me. Sit down with me, and take me seriously. Stay with me long enough for me to tell you about my deepest longings and my heartfelt needs. If you do, I will fuel your voice in the world with magic power and create human connections for you. If you won’t, I will likely cause hell. It’s up to you!
I am emotion
Help us by sharing the webpage
Follow us on instagram
6 Reasons Why You Should Mark Emotion Awareness Day and Celebrate All Emotions!
- There’s lots of new research about emotions, that people need to know about.
- Emotions are our main motivational system, and we want people to know how it works.
- Avoiding painful emotions lead to emotional suffering.
- Understanding and processing emotions promote mental health, strong relationships and less conflict.
- Some emotions have a bad reputation and others are misunderstood, and we need to set the record straight: we need all our emotions!
- Creating a more emotion-friendly world!